Monday, May 18, 2009

Hmmm... I'm upset.

Well, guess what time it is?! Time to put Savannah in tons of PAIN! No, really, that's what it is. Ok, let me start my story at the beginning. In October of last year, i went to a dentist down in Orem, because I didn't have time to go up to Ogden to my normal dentist. They were just supposed to fill a couple cavities, on the left bottom of my mouth, there were like two cavities, well one small one, and another one that had a deep cavity on the top and the side. Well, anyways, so I go to this dentist, and they supposedly fill everything and whatnot. Well, about 3 weeks ago, I went to my regular dentist, a nice family doctor, really good and very friendly, and they tell me that the dentist in Orem did not fill the whole cavity. They only filled the top of the cavity and not the side part, which was super deep. They told me they did!! So I had to go to another branch of this other dentist and have them look at it to see they didn't do what they said they did. Well, this dentist was excuses, excuses, excuses! His excuses as to why they didn't fix my tooth ranged from, 'oh well, they probably couldn't see all they needed to fix on a copy of the x-ray,' when I had brought in the original x-ray that first time, to, Oh, these cavities could have formed from October to now, there is no way to prove they were there before,' when they were... ON THE X-RAY! Damn dentists. So today, I went into my normal dentist to get my cavities filled just to find out that the deep cavity is now a DAMN ROOT CANAL!!! Oh hell yeah, I'm pissed.

No comments: