Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And it came to me then that every plan is a tiny prayer to father time

Well, I don't know how many of you are following along with my blog, but I will update you on my life. I have now lived at home for almost a week. I will not lie to you when I say it has been taking some getting used to. My family is utterly fantastic, I love them so so much. I don't really know how else to say it other than this, my family is utter chaos! I love it though, I would absolutely never have it any other way!! I miss my friends in Orem though, I feel like they are going on with their lives without a second thought of me, well, most of them. Its pretty sad when you thought they would be freaking out and texting you saying how much they miss you, just to find out they don't, or if they do, they don't care enough to find out. Maybe I am just being pessimistic, but thats how it feels to me lately. I think I need to get out and play with friends!! I'm going crazy just sitting around home all day everyday.
I painted my room orange!! It looks so good!! When its all cleaned I will take a picture and put it up, it looks super fabulous! I had a really fun time designing my room, it was a party haha, except for when I painted my room, I did it backwards and I just did a really fast job and there are orange spots all over my ceilings, baseboards and everywhere else it isn't supposed to be orange!! Yeah... I gotta fix that!!
Thats pretty much my life... Its super lame right now, I have no where to go, and nothing to do, because I still don't have a job, oops! Hmmm... I can't think of anything else to write at the moment, but I will be back with more news!! Sorry this has been such a whiny page haha, I had a lot to whine about I guess!!!
Peace Out.

No comments: