Monday, June 23, 2008

Stuff bugs me sometimes

Hey, its me again! I just thought I would say hi! Also, thought I would put some thoughts out there.
I don't really know what to do right now- my roommates are moving to Colorado on August 9th, and I am going to miss them like crazy! But I honestly dont know what to do when they leave. Should I move to a different apartment in the same complex, or home, or a townhouse? I dont know honestly.... And what is up with drama? There has been so much of it around lately- moving and boyfriends and wannabe boyfriends of my roommates getting jealous, ya know- stuff that happens in college... Same ol same ol.

Im going to go see this band called Flobots! I'm super excited for it! They are really cool! Im going with my awesome pimp of a brother and like 2 other friends, it will be so cool! Hopefully they will be ok live, have you ever been to a concert where the band does not sound like the band at all? I HATE those concerts!! Or when they add language into their songs that wasn't there before, that really bothers me too... its stupid- sing the song like you wrote it, thats why people come to your concerts- to hear you play the song like it is on the track.... Just thought I would let that out there...

No comments: