Tuesday, April 3, 2012

New Blog Needs a New Post!!

   Well, I am back!! I'm sorry it has taken me so long! I never get the chance to get on my computer, so here I am finally!! We haven't been too busy lately, but I will tell you this! We got a truck!! We went to help my sister look at a truck at a dealership in Ogden,which wasn't right for her. After we got done looking for her, Sven decided to look around online and see what he could find. Sven has been wanting a truck for so long, when he found this one online, and I saw the price and the miles, I didn't get any bad feelings about it, so we went to look at the truck!!
   We got down there and waited for the guy selling it to us to come out of work, and then he walked us over to the truck. Sven looked it over with a fine-tooth comb, and I could tell he loved it already! We decided to see if we would qualify for a loan just to see, and we did!! We had to get a few things from the seller, which took some time, by then it was pretty much decided that we were going to buy it. There was nothing else for us to do in West Valley City, where the truck was, so we decided to go home until something could be done about the truck the next day. We had just gotten home about 30 minutes later when the seller called us saying he could take an hour break, and would we want to buy the truck tonight? We didn't think it would be so soon, but we didn't have any bad feelings about it, so we decided to drive an hour away and go buy the truck! It was a pretty long day, but Sven got the truck he has been wanting for so long!!


   After we got home with the truck, we decided we needed to sell my Mazda, which had been my car for almost 5 years, I got it a month after I graduated to move down to Orem. I'm not gonna lie, I cried a lot that day. I had known we were going to sell it, but I still wasn't ready. Lucy had been my baby! So anytime someone brought it up, I started crying. It was pretty pathetic.

  And so, until Sven finishes the Volvo he has been working on, I am driving his car, and Oldsmobile Allero. Its a good car, but at the same time, its just not the same! I still consider it Sven's car, not mine, so what can you do? Its a nice car though, so I won't complain anymore.

   Anyway, this month marks a year since Sven and I became a couple!! I really can't believe its been a year, I still remember how random it was haha. I'd known him for a month, we met at free pancake night with some of my friends that knew him too. It was weird because I'd never seen him before and he had been in my singles ward for a while! Anyway, we had gone on a 'jog' with our friend Taylor, and we went up to these cool rocks that are right around our parents house, we were climbing them and for some reason I noticed Sven was kind of flirting with me, which was weird, because I had told him I liked him about 2 weeks before and had gotten nothing back, so I just stopped caring. Dating was old anyway. After we took Taylor home, Sven suggested we go get slurpees and talk. He ended up kissing me that night and ever since then we have never been a day apart. We became official the next day, it all went so fast, but at the same time, it didn't feel that way!!

  I am so so so happy with my life! I love my Sven so much, and I could never ask for more! I'm so grateful I found Sven, he's my other half! I have loved being with him this year, and I can't wait for the eternities!!

Song of the Blog: For You Blue by The Beatles!! I love the Beatles so so much, for some reason they are like the perfect summer music to me! LOVE THEM!!

No comments: