Thursday, September 9, 2010

Adventures are only beginning!!

Sooo lets just say my life has been interesting lately :) Skyler left for his mission yesterday, we dropped him off at the crosswalk of the MTC, they have a new system for doing things I suppose. It was so crazy to see him go, as soon as I can I will get pictures up for you guys to enjoy!
I absolutely cannot wait for my Mish to come home! In one point, I'm terrified! I have no idea what to expect with him, and second I'm very excited!! Its been two years I can't wait to see how things turn out!!

Anyway, I just had to update y'all on my life, cuz its so great :)



This is my 5 year old sister in a little dress we made for some friendly competition with some friends :)

Peace out Cub Scout!

Song of the Blog: Sleepyhead by Passion Pit. Yum this song is awesome!!! If you like upbeat techno types stuff this is for you :D

1 comment:

Lala said...

Ummm...pretty sure you need to call me or something and catch me up with all these exciting happenings. I can't believe it's been two years since "missionary" left!