Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wah Wah Wah....


Well, I have been busy!! I started my new job about a week ago and it has kept me very occupied! In a way its so awesome, I am getting paid once a week and working forty plus hours a week, its nice, but long!! Its also bad in a way. I don't have proper shoes yet, so my feet are in constant pain now!! Ow... Its been nice though because now time just flies by, just what I need now! I have nine bsrn, so I'm going to get as much as I can as soon as I can!! I'm gonna start saving for school, I just want to be an Interior Decorater already!!! Rg its all I want haha!
Its a little weird though, I am not used to working this hard! Even though all I do when I work is sit there and be bored, I stand in one place pretty much for nine hours, and have nowhere to sit, its a pretty easy job, it just calls for a lot of endurance! The people are super nice though, I really like them a lot!! I'm grateful for where I am now, I have been waiting so long to get where I am and I am not going to let anything spoil it, even though things such as missing my ex try to get in the way, it will be all worth it in the end (hopefully!) All I can say is we will see!!!
Peace

No comments: